RE: SPAM

I have not had any spam issues- I guess whatever screening software they have here seems to work... Of course, that said, there have been some threads that I never seem to see until they have run part of their course, so maybe the screening is a little too ambitious...

Michelle Motchos, PE
Stevens & Wilkinson of South Carolina, Inc.
Columbia, Sc