RE: canopy wind uplift

Thank you for the information,

I don’t’ yet own a copy of the ASCE 7-05 Standard, so if anyone out there in Seaint land can fax that figure 6-18B, and and supporting figures or tables etc) to me I would appreciate it.  In the mean time, I can order a copy of the 7-05 Standard for my library.

Thanks again,

Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.