Wind loading with axial forces on steel studs

I have it in my mind that when you are looking at combined loading on wall studs (wind pressure and axial loads), you don't have to use the C&C pressures, but the MWFRS pressures. I have been going through ASCE 7-02 to verify this but can't find it. I remember Buddy Showalter explaining this for wood studs walls, does it appply to steel stud walls also?