From: Drew Morris [mailto:dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:58 AM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Wind loading with axial forces on steel studs

I have it in my mind that when you are looking at combined loading on
wall studs (wind pressure and axial loads), you don't have to use the
C&C pressures, but the MWFRS pressures.  I have been going through ASCE
7-02 to verify this but can't find it.  I remember Buddy Showalter
explaining this for wood studs walls, does it appply to steel stud walls
also?