From: Terangue Gillham [mailto:tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 2:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wind loading with axial forces on steel studs

Maybe this is too simplistic, but doesn't it just depend on the TA for the
member?  If that is the case, would the higher (localized) pressures be used
for face loading, but lower (MWFRS) pressure be used for axial load?

Terangue *Tiger* Gillham, PE
GK2, Inc.

tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com <mailto:tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com>