From: "Kevin Below" <kbelow(--nospam--at)genio.ca>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 09:19 AM
Subject: RE: built-up wood beam

Gary, I have used that method a couple of times with no problems and
with surprising stiffness increase (surprising for the sceptics).  The
Lepage Bulldog Grip glue has good strength (I asked Lepage for the
figures, and they were happy to send them.)  I always add nails to hold
the pieces in place while the glue cures, but also as a backup.

Kevin B.