Wanted: Structural Engineers/Designers

Dear colleagues:

We're a very successful medium size multi-discipline engineering firm incorporated more than 20 years ago, located near Los Angeles, CA.

Our projects include distinguished multiple and single family, commercial, industrial structures with wood, steel, RC/PT concrete and masonry materials.

Our Structural Department as immediate opening for Structural Designers and Engineers.

Excellent salary and benefits and sign up bonus up to $5000.

All inquires kept strictly confidential.

Please forward your resume to structuralgroup(--nospam--at)aol.com Attention: Manager of structural department: Casey.

Regards

Casey Hemmatyar, PE