Help! URM Notes

I'm doing a seismic retrofit of a URM building.  I have done a lot of those few years ago. I still have most of all my old details but the General Notes, Construction Notes and Specifications are missing.  I would appreciate very much to someone who can share his Construction Notes with me or someone who can lead me in obtaining such notes.

Thanks in advance.

ASQuilala