Re: Stage lighting Support Structure

Sorry, another quick addition. You might also consult the United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT) www.usitt.org/ and ESTA - The Entertainment Services & Technology Association http://www.esta.org/ both of which promulgate standards for the entertainment industry.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:32 AM
Subject: RE: Stage lighting Support Structure

I am doing a review of an existing middle school with a stage rigging system in, "extremely poor condition," identified by stage consultant. I would like to to focus on the structural system only and leave the rigging to the consultant. Are there any recommended guidelines as to the safety factor of the support superstructure.?

Thank You

Mitchell J Sklar, PE, MBA
Structural Engineer

KCBA Architects