Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Stage lighting Support Structure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Stage lighting Support Structure
- From: "Sklar, Mitch" <mitch.sklar(--nospam--at)kcba-architects.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:32:22 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "Sklar, Mitch" <mitch.sklar(--nospam--at)kcba-architects.com>
I am doing a review of an existing middle school with a stage rigging system in, "extremely poor condition," identified by stage consultant. I would like to to focus on the structural system only and leave the rigging to the consultant. Are there any recommended guidelines as to the safety factor of the support superstructure.?
Mitchell J Sklar, PE, MBA
Eight East Broad Street
Hatfield, PA 19440-2401
- Prev by Subject: RE: STAADPro 2004 VS RISA-3D and others
- Next by Subject: RE: Stage lighting Support Structure
- Previous by thread: Help! URM Notes
- Next by thread: Re: Stage lighting Support Structure