Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Good to hear from you Joe[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Good to hear from you Joe
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:09:22 EDT
I am always looking for new employees...nobody wants to go rural these days...city folks only. I thought you were doing that roof last year but I know how slow home improvements go if you do them yourself..........but much cheaper cost.
The part of June gloom we get is the wind...or as they say Blythe sucks (local joke but approiate)
My wife and I are going to Seattle for a week tomorrow.
Almost always behind at the office. When I get back it will be a day of moving furniture and thining files.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Good to hear from you Joe
- Next by Subject: Re: Good to hear from you Joe
- Previous by thread: RE: Stage lighting Support Structure
- Next by thread: Re: Good to hear from you Joe