RE: Good to hear from you Joe

Title: Message
Um, you guys realize that you're replying to each other on the list, right?
-----Original Message-----
From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Good to hear from you Joe

Dave:

I am always looking for new employees...nobody wants to go rural these days...city folks only. I thought you were doing that roof last year but I know how slow home improvements go if you do them yourself..........but much cheaper cost.

The part of June gloom we get is the wind...or as they say Blythe sucks (local joke but approiate)

My wife and I are going to Seattle for a week  tomorrow.

Almost always behind at the office.  When I get back it will be a day of moving furniture and thining files.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA