Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Good to hear from you Joe, Dave and....[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Good to hear from you Joe, Dave and....
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:48:09 -0700
I personally know Both Joe and Dave.
By the way you may want to also know Dave's recent exciting trip to Hawaii...
They are both lovely engineers.
Casey Hemmatyar, PE
I wanna hear about Joe's trip to Seattle!
David L. Fisher SE PE
Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd. - Cayman
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
75 Fort Street Georgetown Grand Cayman BWI
319 A Street Boston 02210
Um, you guys realize that you're replying to each other on the list, right?
From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: Good to hear from you Joe
I am always looking for new employees...nobody wants to go rural these days...city folks only. I thought you were doing that roof last year but I know how slow home improvements go if you do them yourself..........but much cheaper cost.
The part of June gloom we get is the wind...or as they say Blythe sucks (local joke but approiate)
My wife and I are going to Seattle for a week tomorrow.
Almost always behind at the office. When I get back it will be a day of moving furniture and thining files.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Good to hear from you Joe
- Next by Subject: Grout/Mortar in CMU
- Previous by thread: Re: Good to hear from you Joe
- Next by thread: Fw: Imminent landslide risk in Kashmir