Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
notes in general notes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: notes in general notes
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:02:39 -0700
I’ve had to dig out an old set of my general notes. I haven’t had to use them in some time.
Interesting, the last time I used them I had a reference to the cold weather concreting provisions contained in ACI 306R-88. I have an old set of ACI documents that were given to me, but they are now outdated. Now that I am living in Arizona I want to add a reference to Hot weather concreting provisions, but I don’t know what the current ACI-02 document is. I also had a reference to tolerances for rebar placing as ACI 117-90.
I can’t afford the set of ACI documents (and my company won’t purchase) so can anyone out there, if you have the current ACI documents, give me the current references to these provisions.
If not, that is OK.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: Note Tab Light (Old Super Note Tab)
- Next by Subject: RE: notes in general notes
- Previous by thread: Torsion due to wind
- Next by thread: RE: notes in general notes