notes in general notes

I’ve had to dig out an old set of my general notes.  I haven’t had to use them in some time.

Interesting, the last time I used them I had a reference to the cold weather concreting provisions contained in ACI 306R-88.  I have an old set of ACI documents that were given to me, but they are now outdated.  Now that I am living in Arizona I want to add a reference to Hot weather concreting provisions, but I don’t know what the current ACI-02 document is.  I also had a reference to tolerances for rebar placing as ACI 117-90.

I can’t afford the set of ACI documents (and my company won’t purchase) so can anyone out there, if you have the current ACI documents, give me the current references to these provisions.

If not, that is OK.

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)