Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: notes in general notes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: notes in general notes
- From: "Wesley Werner" <wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:24:56 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "Wesley Werner" <wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com>
Looking on ACI's web site shows a 305R-99. The 306R-88 reference appears to be correct.
Wesley C. Werner
From: Barry Welliver [mailto:barrywelliver2(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:15 PM
Subject: RE: notes in general notes
If you look at your ACI 318-02 code section 5.12 and 5.13 the associated commentary footnotes these recommendations (5.14 and 5.15) which gets you to the back of the manual under references and reveals that ACI 306R-88 and 305R-91 are the current standards.
Barry H. Welliver
From: Joe Grill
I’ve had to dig out an old set of my general notes. I haven’t had to use them in some time.
Interesting, the last time I used them I had a reference to the cold weather concreting provisions contained in ACI 306R-88. I have an old set of ACI documents that were given to me, but they are now outdated. Now that I am living in Arizona I want to add a reference to Hot weather concreting provisions, but I don’t know what the current ACI-02 document is. I also had a reference to tolerances for rebar placing as ACI 117-90.
I can’t afford the set of ACI documents (and my company won’t purchase) so can anyone out there, if you have the current ACI documents, give me the current references to these provisions.
If not, that is OK.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: RE: notes in general notes
- Next by Subject: RE: notes in general notes
- Previous by thread: Re: notes in general notes
- Next by thread: RE: notes in general notes