Re: Rebar Shop Drawings

I have been making them resubmit multiple times to get it right. But, it takes a lot more of my time to do this. The problem I would have with not reviewing them at all would be (for example) if they send the wrong size rebar and it never gets caught in the field, and then there is a collapse. Then you might be seen as not meeting what the standard practice is by reviewing rebar drawings. And therefore it is seen as you could have potentially prevented a collapse.

Will