RE: Rebar Shop Drawings

Adam:

On "simple" buildings (low rise residential, one story retail, etc...) we
often get NO submittals of any kind...rebar, even structural steel.

Why...because its CHEAPER to not have to pay for shop drawings.

Just like in "All the President's Men"

Just follow the money.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701
312.573.1726 facsimile