Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASCE / IBC wind[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASCE / IBC wind
- From: "Robert Jonkman" <rjonkman(--nospam--at)cwc.ca>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:58:13 -0400
Regarding Wind Programs, the WoodWorks software generates wind loads (and seismic loads) and applies them to the structure based on the shape of the structure. A demo is available at www.woodworks-software.com and in a few weeks will accommodate the ASCE7-02 standard. It currently uses ASCE7-98 as well as the UBC.
Robert J. Jonkman, P.Eng.
Manager, Structural Engineering
Canadian Wood Council
Tel: 613-747-5544 ext 252
Toll Free: 800-463-5091 ext 252
Visit our website at: www.cwc.ca
Wood Engineering Software: www.woodworks-software.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASCE / IBC wind
- Next by Subject: Re: ASCE / IBC wind
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE / IBC wind
- Next by thread: OOPS !!