RE: ACI Code 318 in PDF-CD to Members ???

AISC provides all specifications free as downloadable PDF files to members and non-members. Our members also get many other publications as free downloads, including the AISC Engineering Journal, Design Guides, Conference Proceedings, and many other documents. You can even get the AISC Shapes Database there as well. These benefits can be accessed here:

    www.aisc.org/epubs.

Charlie

From: Pedro Muñoz [mailto:prmz(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 10:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ACI Code 318 in PDF-CD to Members ???

As a member of the ICC I recently got the complete collection of the 2006 International Codes in a CD version of PDF files. The CD came with a Thank You note for renewing the membership and support.

Does any one know if the ACI and AISC are doing something similar with the ACI Concrete and AISC Steel Codes to send them to the members that renew the membership FREE in a CD format ?????

Pedro R. Muñoz, Ph.D., P.E.

PRM Engineering, LLC

Newburyport, MA

E-mail: prmeng(--nospam--at)att.net