RE: Dallas to Calatrava: Redesign within the Budget

That's the essence of Capitalism: The redistribution of Wealth.

I recently watched a "Biography" on Sam Walton...the King of
Demolishing small businesses in rural towns...

You gotta admire the guy, though...he did it well.

I have to confess, designing condos and lofts in "hip" new neighborhoods
Has allowed yours truly to live a pretty good life.

Even if does cost $150 million, which you know it will after cost
overruns...

It beats the hell out of the "Bridge to Nowhere" in Alaska that was gonna
cost
$250 mill...and served about 500 people.

Luckily, THAT bit of Pork was stopped.

I'll join you for a cold one...

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director