Re: Dallas to Calatrava: Redesign within the Budget

dave lowen wrote:

On another note, the plural of stadium is stadia.

Everyone, repeat after me;

Datum data
Aquarium aquaria
Stadium stadia
Radius radii
Formula formulae

Sorry David, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Dave

I worked at one place that did design work for the telecommunication industry (got the tail end of the meltdown) and used the Latin plural antennae for awhile. One day, we got an email from the company owner that stated that insects have antennae, towers have antennas. The signature on the payroll check trumps the proper use and the sound of fingernails on the chalkboard.