RE: Dan Quayle was Re: Dallas to Calatrava: Redesign within the Budget

I vaguely recall an analogy about reversing a lie once told. An older, wiser
man takes a younger, less-wise man to the top of a tall cliff. They have a
feather pillow with them. The wise man opens the pillow and releases the
feathers into the wind and over the cliff. He explains to the younger man
that reversing the effects of a lie would be like collecting all the loose
feathers.

Michel