OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP

A friend of mine who is a California licensed SE just sent me this beautiful Excel file. (which then I posted on web)

If you are a fan of Soccer and follow current 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany, you'll love this.

Click on the tabs on the bottom to see different features.

http://www.ripway.com/members/getfile.asp?file=\FIFA%5FWorld%5FCup2006%2Exls

Casey Hemamtayr, PE

California

This is a great tool for all the football fans... Click on the last sheet ('about') of the file to know its features Also you can see the Power of Excel spreadsheet !