From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto: khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP

A friend of mine who is a California licensed SE just sent me this beautiful Excel file. (which then I posted on web)

If you are a fan of Soccer and follow current 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany, you'll love this.

Click on the tabs on the bottom to see different features.

http://www.ripway.com/members/getfile.asp?file=\FIFA%5FWorld%5FCup2006%2Exls

Casey Hemamtayr, PE

California

This is a great tool for all the football fans... Click on the last sheet ('about') of the file to know its features Also you can see the Power of Excel spreadsheet !