Re: OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP

Couldn't log in.

"Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
A friend of mine who is a California licensed SE just sent me this beautiful Excel file. (which then I posted on web)
If you are a fan of Soccer and follow current 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany, you'll love this.
Click on the tabs on the bottom to see different features.

Casey Hemamtayr, PE
California