From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto: khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP

A friend of mine who is a California licensed SE just sent me this beautiful Excel file. (which then I posted on web)
If you are a fan of Soccer and follow current 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany, you'll love this.
Click on the tabs on the bottom to see different features.

Casey Hemamtayr, PE
California