Slab column stiffness

Greetings,

I am trying to model a low rise flat plate (post tensioned) sway frame. There is a 2 story space with columns going two stories. Unbraced length factor = 2.0.

I am using Etabs to design the column, and I know that Etabs does not compute the K factor for columns. I am trying to use the nomographs in ACI to compute my k value. However, I do not find any reference in ACI that talks about the stiffness of a slab column joint. I am unsure whether I should be using the torsional stiffness of the joint.

Can anyone let me know of the procedure to compute the same and hence the K value, which I can then input manually into etabs to do moment magnification.

Thanks
Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer