RE: OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP

From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:18 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP

I did send the file to those who had sent me private emails.

Those of you who still can not download the file, send me a private email to: <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> and I'll directly email you the file.

Casey Hemmatyar, PE

California

FWIW, I used to think I didn’t like soccer because there wasn’t enough goal-scoring.

Now, I realize I don’t like it because there’s not enough goal scoring by the U.S.A.

(Good thing we can continue to pretend we don’t like soccer, and therefore don’t care).