Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Metal Building Expert[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Metal Building Expert
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:59:11 -0400
I have a client that is looking for someone with expertise in both the design and construction (erection) of pre-engineered metal buildings in the NYC to Philly area.
Please contact me separately via email if you or if you know of any licensed structural engineers with this background of experience that would be interested in providing expert witness services.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
Schoor DePalma Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1283)
- Prev by Subject: Re: MBMA
- Next by Subject: Minimum spacing between water tanks on ground
- Previous by thread: RE: Active Pressure Coefficient of...
- Next by thread: Virginia Tech Short Course - 10/18 thru 10/20 - Advance Design of Wood Structures