Metal Building Expert

I have a client that is looking for someone with expertise in both the design and construction (erection) of pre-engineered metal buildings in the NYC to Philly area.

Please contact me separately via email if you or if you know of any licensed structural engineers with this background of experience that would be interested in providing expert witness services.

Thank you.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate