Re: Cricket Explained

Maybe the US should try to find a few high school baseball players and put together a cricket team and call it the dream team.

~AN

"Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Which sport is 4hours? An NFL football game is over in 3hours, 4 hours tops if there is overtime, NBA basketball has 12 min. quarters, so I assume that's not what you meant. And in no way is any sport better than NFL football.

And a "sport" where they have TEA as an important part of the day's events is not a sport, perhaps a game of distinguished gentlemen... "I say ol chap, that was a lovely deflection of the ball there in hour 14..."...Baseball has no time limit, but it doesn't require you take 18hours off to watch, a game, that any high school baseball player could excel at. The only decent thing about the sport is that the pitcher gets a running start.But then you wait umpteen minutes in between pitches, you think baseball is bad in that dept...

-gm