Re: Cricket Explained

Christopher:

At least one of my seven grandchildren doesn't fit the mold. He went into wrestling (by accident). He went to a high school wrestling practice with a freind and the coach asked him how much he weighed. 103 and he was "coerced" onto the team as they were short (he's also short) in that division.

He's done pretty well and of course that's another "must attend" event for the grand parents (in strange out of the way towns).

But don't look now, but fencing is also becoming big time. Lots of bucks in the uniforms and equipment.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB

At one "big" wrestling meet, I noticed a big "we are great" banner on the wall. Unfortunately it was for the host school's academic decathlon championship. Made my day.