Re: Cricket Explained

I sat through 1 game (Toronto Blue Jays vs N Y Yankees) that lasted 5.5 hours and I swore I would never go to a baseball game again.
Gary

Anantha Narayan C.K. wrote:
Atleast thats better than a game that is supposed to be 15 minute quarters, but stretches out to 4 hours, even w/o tea and sandwiches served.

*/"Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>/* wrote:

    Don't forget about the extremely wide flat bat that is used to
    protect the wicket so that takes eons to get anyone out, and the
    stoppages for tea and sandwiches.

    -gm

    On 6/16/06, *Kipp Martin* <KMartin(--nospam--at)carollo.com