RE: Cricket Explained ('cause we can't explain what happened to the Mavs)

From: Neil Moore [mailto:nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:11 PM

> Unfortunately, the Miami Heat are the "World Champions"

Yeah, what happened with that?

Hey Dallas:

The Rockets have pretty much stunk up the place for the last ten years,
but back when we WERE "all that," we met Mr. O'Neil and his friends of
Orlando in the NBA finals.

They had home advantage. We beat 'em both times in their crib. Then we
came back here and beat 'em twice to SWEEP the 1995 NBA Finals. We never
let 'em off the mat.

(Then the next year, the Rockets changed their uniforms, and haven't had
a worthwhile season since).

So what happened to YOU guys?

Sure must be tough to be a Mavs fan this morning.