RE: Small office use of Autodesk Revit Structural

Dennis,

That is an interesting question.  All I know about
Revit is what I've seen at several demo's including a
thing in S.F. last week.  Several thoughts come to
mind.  (1) Architects might like it because it helps
with coordination, i.e. sections, details, sheets etc.
 Architects use another flavor of Revit which can talk
to Revit Structural.  (2)  It seems like the ideal
application would be for humongous new buildings, as
opposed to small and/or retrofit things.  (3)
Autodesk doesn't throw out anything soon, if ever, so
I think ADT will be around for awhile.  (4)  Revit is
changing fast.  It wasn't too long ago that Revit
Structural came out and now, as of a couple of months
ago, they've come out with Revit 3.

Rich,

Where did you read those reviews?  (URL please)

$0.02
Mark