Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fire Resistance Ratings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Fire Resistance Ratings
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:20:31 EDT
It is good to hear from you ........is the Engineering book or the Romance Novel winning ??
In a message dated 6/22/2006 12:14:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, gskwy(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:
The hole is about 30 square inches - it looks like it was done accidentally by someone with a jack hammer who didn't know the slab was quite thin
Who ever does anything with a jackhammer by accident...........your being kind today.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Fire Resistance Ratings
- Next by Subject: Re: Fire Resistance Ratings
- Previous by thread: Re: Fire Resistance Ratings
- Next by thread: RE: Fire Resistance Ratings