Re: STUCCO AND WALLBOARD IN E-QUAKE

One more thought on this. I suggest that if the client wants you to
design for minimum forces that you request a hold harmless agreement. The
Code minimum seismic forces are about 1/2-1/3 what have been experienced
in the '94 event
and thus designing for the minimum may result in significant damage to
the building.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
One more thought on this. I suggest that if the client wants you to design for minimum forces that you request a hold harmless agreement. The Code minimum seismic forces are about 1/2-1/3 what have been experienced in the '94 event
and thus designing for the minimum may result in significant damage to the building.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA

AdmID:2E00DB33E770416B993ABE24385BC5A5