Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Heavy equipment on roof[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Heavy equipment on roof
- From: "Ashraf, Mohammed \(Qatar\)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:35:44 +0300
I’ve to review a proposal from a vendor to provide some radiator equipment on a roof at a height of 13 m from ground. The height of radiator fans is 7.5 m from roof.
So the total height of equipment is around 20.5 m. The size of each radiator is 10.4m x 4.4m weighing 19tonne. Such 8 radiators has to be provided. What are the major factors to be considered when I evaluate such a proposal?.
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Subject: Re: Grout/Mortar in CMU
- Next by Subject: Re: Heavy equipment on roof
- Previous by thread: Re: Timber floor framing
- Next by thread: Re: Heavy equipment on roof