Heavy equipment on roof

"This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer at the end of this message or attached to this message."

Hello All:

I’ve to review a proposal from a vendor to provide some radiator equipment on a roof at a height of 13 m from ground. The height of radiator fans is 7.5 m from roof.

So the total height of equipment is around 20.5 m.  The size of each radiator is 10.4m x 4.4m weighing 19tonne. Such 8 radiators has to be provided. What are the major factors to be considered when I evaluate such a proposal?.

Thanks in advance,

Ashraf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately
by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal
views/ opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect
the views/ opinions of the company."