Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:Property line situation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re:Property line situation
- From: "S. Gordin" <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:58:08 -0700
First of all, thanks - this is the kind of answer I was looking for.
Second, I am definitely "looking at the actual effect." The problem is, that "effect" appears to have had occurred 20-to-30 years ago, and not intensified since. Nevertheless, lawyers got involved, and I needed to get some formal - not necessarily structural - "bearings" - one of which you kindly provided.
Can't stop praising Al Gore for the Internet.
Steve Gordin SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: property line situation
- Next by Subject: Re: property line situation
- Previous by thread: Re: property line situation
- Next by thread: RE: property line situation