Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: RE: Pressure treated wood lagging

Ray,

See www.wwpinstitute.org.  They have use categories that include what you have in mind.  Start with the use category selection guide at www.wwpinstitute.org/pdffiles/AWPA_usecatsys.pdf for an overview, and then you will also find pdf files for treatment appropriate for foundation use.  It has become usual now to specify the Use Category instead of the specific chemical treatment, since there are generally several available treatments that will satisfy a specific use.

Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA

njineer(--nospam--at)att.net