From: David Topete [mailto:davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:19 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Timber floor framing

Joe,
The link to the UFC documents website is here...
http://65.204.17.188//report/doc_ufc.html
I don't know specifically which document Lloyd is referring to, but maybe you'll find it there...  Good luck.
DT

Joe Grill <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com> wrote:

Lloyd,
Can you get the number for the UFC document. I'm always looking for good
references.

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying