Re: RE: Small office use of Autodesk Revit Structural

=====================
From: Barry Welliver <barrywelliver2(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Jun 27 14:48:27 CDT 2006
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Small office use of Autodesk Revit Structural

Your comment about Revit not having the ability to fall back to 2D drafting
is confusing to me. It appears to have the ability to generate 2D info
directly from the 3D model as well as import entire 2D drafted detail
sheets.

Well, yeah, all that is true, but I sense that were I to create an all 2D detail sheet, the faster system to use would be ACAD and then import it into Revit.  That may not be true, but I don't understand Revit well enough yet to know.

Don