Re: Town homes project pricing

Sasha:

1.      Is your project in west Sacramento county; that is east of the Sacramento River?  Or is it in the City of West Sacramento?
2.      I would certainly have your E&O carrier review the proposed contract.  This should be a freebie from them.
3.      I feel your basic E&O insurance is to low.   The rider idea might work.  ($30,000?)
4.      You may be in flood plain - which is current news in Sacramento and the Sacramento Delta.
5.      We've been advised to not participate in multi-family projects.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers
shingle springs, california