Re: Town homes project pricing

Sasha:
Perhaps you can reduce your insurance cost by setting
a time limit when a lawsuit can be brought against
you, say to a year after the end of construction. I
believe this is called "period of repose". Your
insurance co can help you write the appropriate
paragraph in your contract.
Irv

--- "Alexander (Sasha) Itsekson" <sasha(--nospam--at)engstruc.com>