Re: Did you know this?

I think this has all sorts of possibilities for annoying whomever is in the next cube.

Alternately, if the voice is not too obnoxious, it might work if you could do a voice->mp3 capture, then put it on an mp3 player to try and catch up on your technical reading while working out/driving.

Jordan

G Vishwanath wrote:

If you open a pdf document in Adobe Reader 6, turn
your speakers on, you can have the text contents read
out to you.

Ctrl-shift-v reads the current page
Ctrl-shift-b reads the whole document
Ctrl-shift-e stops reading
Ctrl-shift-c resumes reading.

I tried it.
It works fine.

I'm now wondering what to do with this discovery and
how to use it.
Any suggestions?
Regards
Vish