Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Town homes project pricing

Irv-
I don't think this is practical because many of these types of suits are third party liability suits (suits brought by someone not a party to the original contract) over which neither you or the developer would have any control.  Now if you could get your state legislature to set such limits...
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA