Still, could be useful somewhere.

--Kipp Martin
  Portland, Oregon

>>> vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net 6/29/2006 7:43 am >>>
I guess it doesn't work with Reader 7.0!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G Vishwanath
  To: steel steel ; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org ; misc misc
  Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:22 AM
  Subject: Did you know this?

  If you open a pdf document in Adobe Reader 6, turn
  your speakers on, you can have the text contents read
  out to you.

  Ctrl-shift-v reads the current page
  Ctrl-shift-b reads the whole document
  Ctrl-shift-e stops reading
  Ctrl-shift-c resumes reading.

  I tried it.
  It works fine.

  I'm now wondering what to do with this discovery and
  how to use it.
  Any suggestions?
  Regards
  Vish