From: G Vishwanath [mailto:gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:23 AM
To: steel steel; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; misc misc
Subject: Did you know this?

If you open a pdf document in Adobe Reader 6, turn
your speakers on, you can have the text contents read
out to you.

Ctrl-shift-v reads the current page
Ctrl-shift-b reads the whole document
Ctrl-shift-e stops reading
Ctrl-shift-c resumes reading.

I tried it.
It works fine.

I'm now wondering what to do with this discovery and
how to use it.
Any suggestions?
Regards
Vish