Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Moment of Gyration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Moment of Gyration
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:14:10 -0500
From: Yang, Frank
I think “Moment of Gyration” is a fancy way to say polar moment of inertia
I thought it was a description of events that occurred just after my father first heard that I had been accepted to college and would be leaving home.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Moment of Gyration
- Next by Subject: RE: Moment of Gyration
- Previous by thread: RE: Moment of Gyration
- Next by thread: RE: Moment of Gyration