RE: Town homes project pricing

From: Joe Grill [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:51 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Town homes project pricing

I will be interested in hearing the responses to this question as I have been ask for proposals in similar situations in the past, although the last request was for a condo project.

We didn’t get the project.  Basically, due to the costs etc. we couldn’t do the project cheap enough for the developer.  We were even given the opportunity to redo our proposal, but just couldn’t make it work.

Well, more money for you means less money for him. I suspect that $300 plus full liability on your part would have worked.

(FWIW, I seem to be writing one fruitless proposal after another these days. Everyone appears to need a crowbar to open their wallets.