Re: Steel-Detail: More on " Did you know this?"

--- "Wayne Comeau (Office)"
<wec.atl.structural(--nospam--at)ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Yes, your posts, although eloquently entertaining
> and somewhat informative,
> put me to sleep as well!!
> Post this to the list if you like, I have no means
> of relaying to the list
> from my workstation. And realize it's a
> light-hearted post.
=============================

Ha ! Ha!
I knew that line would get me some responses.

My heart is always light.
A light heart is good for health.

Laughing at myself is also another hobby.
I recommend it "heartily"
Laughing at others comes easily to all of us.
But you risk offending them.
Everyone is not so sporting.
But I need no one's permission to poke fun at myself.
I do it with gay abandon and enjoy the fun as much as
all you you.

I trust this one is short and you are still awake.

Thanks for responding.
Have a great long weekend and Greetings on the
occasion of Fourth of July to all Americans on the
list.

Regards
Vish